GREENS KITAMI Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) recognizes the importance of personal information protection in an advanced information and telecommunications society, and complies with laws, government guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information, and strives to protect, properly handle, maintain and manage personal information in accordance with the following policy.
1. Acquisition method of personal information
The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and identification card number when the user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and information related to payments, including the user’s personal information, made between users and our partners, etc., may be collected from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad advertisement distributors, etc.hereinafter referred to as “Partners”).
2. Use of personal information
The Company will collect and use personal information to the extent necessary for the performance of our business, except when stipulated by laws and regulations.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification)
- To send e-mails with information on updates to services currently being used by users, campaigns, etc., and information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, or to view usage status
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When the Company shares personal information with a third party or entrusts the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company shall conduct a strict investigation of the third party or entrusted party and supervise them appropriately to ensure the security of personal information. When we share personal information with a third party or entrust the handling of personal information to a third party. After conducting a rigorous investigation of the third party or subcontractor, the Company will conduct appropriate supervision to ensure the safe management of personal information.
- When it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the person’s consent
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public entity, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs.
4. Inquiry, alteration and deletion of personal information
If the User’s personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add, or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) the personal information in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company. If the Company deems it necessary to respond to the User’s request as described in the preceding paragraph, the Company will correct, etc. the relevant personal information without delay.
- When the Company receives a request from a customer to suspend or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”) usage of personal information on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- When the Company suspends the use of personal information in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Company will suspend users from using the personal information without delay. When the Company decides not to suspend users from using the personal information, the Company will notify the user of this decision without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if the suspension of use involves a large amount of cost or it is otherwise difficult to suspend the use of personal information, and alternative measures can be taken to protect the rights and interests of the user, these alternative measures will be taken.
6. Inquiries regarding personal information
If you have any questions regarding personal information or this policy, please contact us using the inquiry form.